When we want to create a website the first thing we think is the skin. Here I’ll show how to install a DNN Skin. The version that I used in this post is the DNN 5.4.4.
There’s many sites that provide free skins. Here are two:
In next posts I’ll show how to create a simple DNN Skin.
To this post I used the Solaro Unravel.
Installing Skins in DotNetNuke
- Login to your DotNetNuke Administration area as the “Host” user.
- Go to Extensions -> Install Extension Wizard (at the final of the page).
- Browse to the skin file (<ExportedSkinName>.zip) on your local drive.
- Follow the wizard steps until the skin is installed.
Applying DotNetNuke Skins
DotNetNuke skins can be applied at a single page or the entire portal level.
- To apply your Skin to an individual page, go to the Page Settings and select Page Skin in the Advanced Settings -> Appearance -> Page Skin / Page Container : <ExportedSkinName – page>.
- To apply your skin to the entire Website, go to Admin -> Site Settings -> Basic Settings -> Appearance -> Portal Skin / Edit Skin and select <ExportedSkinName – page> and <ExportedSkinName – page-admin> options from the dropdown lists as shown below:
- Click the Update link to save your changes.
Não se esqueça de deixar seu comentário, critica, elogio, dúvida e etc. Ele é muito importante para a melhoria do blog.
Do not forget to leave your comments, criticism, praise, questions, etc.. It is very important for improving the blog.